Monday, April 23, 2007

Post-Sims Opening

Thank you to all you out there that came to the opening of The Sims: In the Hand of Artists. There were some very last minute changes with my project to appease the people at EA Games. I guess the use of the word 'cigarettes' in my final version didn't sit well w/ PR, so I had to change it the night before. Instead of the cigarette cartons that I made by mounting my printed out illustrations onto wood blocks, they put up print outs of my work. They are sized up to be around 18x26. Here are some pictures of my original project and then the one that is up now. I also put up pictures of some of my favs. I can't figure out how to put captions right below the pictures, so following my project is the lovely Peter Sriployrung's Garden of Eden, Jessi Kempin [http://iamjessik.com] who won a prize for her painting pictured here, and Florian Sanger [http://www.littlebunch.net].



















alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5056821031896141122" />

















































I also am starting a project in concepts dealing with candy. I was drawing cupcakes to get some inspiration and I thought that these came out well. I bought my domain name yesterday night, so my website should be up in the next week or two. I'll post when I get it up. Well...gotta go back to work. That's it for now xoxo



No comments: