Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Progress...slow progress

I am now on my third painting this week for my show. I haven't finished my first two because I am not completely satisfied with them. They are more works in progress that are almost done. I put up a sketch of my third painting with its work in progress picture.

An old friend of mine that I worked on a logo design project back during my sophomore year asked me to draw the images for his crew teams' tshirt. Their boat is called the Nike, which is the goddess of Victory. I am incorporating the goddess with the spinnaker or large sail that often has a design distinguishing the boat. Anyways, I have done 2 rounds of sketches, the first one of a side angle of the goddess and now sketches of a frontal view of the goddess with the spinnaker behind her.













No comments: