Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mon Adresse a Paris

I am leaving Saturday June 30th from JFK for my two week "Drawing in Paris" Class at Parsons Paris. I will be there staying at La Foundation Suisse until I leave on Saturday July 14th. If any of you kind souls out there would like to send me a letter while im there, my address is:

Lindsey Balbierz
Foundation Suisse
7 K, Boulevard Jourdan
75014 Paris
France

Mail sent after Wednesday June 27th will probably not get to France until after I leave, so hurry to your mail boxes. A letter would be a little slice of home that would be such a great surprise. Also, if any one happens to know any cool, places in Paris, little stores or neighborhoods that are just fabulous, I would be very interested to hear about them. --->lindseybalbierz@gmail.com

No comments: