Monday, June 4, 2007

So, I'm Back

That's right, I took a hiatus and spent a week and a half back in Cleveland. It was good hanging out, meeting the new puppy, Baily, (aka babycakes, tazmanian devil, bebe, oh the list goes on) having meals with old friends and driving up to Buffalo to spend time with my cousins, aunts, uncles, and my grandparents. This trip let me end the school year on a good note and open the summer with a fresh head.




































































But back to New York...I am going full throttle for my show at Klatch which will be taking place August 4th - September 8th. This is the sketch for my first painting that I am working on now. I have to accomplish 6 paintings in the next 2 months, given that I will be in Paris for 2 weeks during that time.

No comments: