Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's been a while


...it seems like I have been slacking on the updating for a while. But trust me, there are lot of things coming to fruition behind the scenes. I started my first painting for thesis last week, have been grappling with motion graphics, as well as trying to redesign a new improved portfolio website that is more user friendly than the one I have live now. I'll try to get some more fresh images up here soon!

This is something for non-thesis. We had to include three objects in one image: a cat, an oar, and a electrical tower thing. Well, this is what I came up with. I was kind of fascinated with the idea of taxidermy, something that I just couldn't fathom doing...and I just went with it and combined it with this laboratory scene. I had fun with it.

No comments: