Sunday, March 2, 2008

A new week awaits me!

Things are going much better.
I was asked 2 weeks ago to do an illustration for American Way magazine, so I was busy working on that last week. It was one of those weeks when something was due in every class and then with the outside work, it was pretty tense. I'll post the American Way illustration soon, but just want to get the okay before I do. I can't wait to graduate!!

Also, I bought my ticket to go home for Cleveland for spring break. I wasn't planning on going home, but I was feeling really run-down last week. I think some good home relaxation will help me out. I'm looking forward to a good St. Patrick's Day celebration in good old C-town. I haven't seen the parade since highschool, so I am super pumped! Bring on the green beer.

No comments: