Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holy Sweet Jesus

This past half week has been quite an exciting, but also scary adventure.

First off, this happened today, so I am going to jump forward in time for this post, and share if first!

After a year of working a variety of jobs: retail, freelancing, and hostessing, I have finally landed a full time J-O-B! Quite exciting to share with y'all. I started three months ago at 77Kids, the new kids-brand shoot-off of American Eagle, doing kids graphics. It has really been a great three months, I really like the people, and the actual product it puts out.





Some graphics that are out now, made a year ago by Steve, Joe, Keith, and Micah.









Cute top made by wovens team




The same time, I was also grappling with a stellar job offer, from my old boss, at Gap doing baby CAD design. It was a great job, but in the end I decided to go with the graphics job.



SO, this weekend, when I was thinking over the job prospects, I was invited by my old college friend to go out to her beach house in Long Island, near Oyster Bay. Let me tell you, it was the best thing that could have come along. So relaxing and soaked up a lot of vitamin D.













No comments: