Sunday, September 27, 2009

late night jewelry cravings

After seeing these beauties on wherethelovelythingsare...




...by etsy seller, maranon,


I wanted to give etsy another shot. It just seems (at least to me) to take a little bit more effort to sift through the multitude of products that I am just not that in to, aesthetically speaking.

Anyways....I gave it another go and fell in love with a few sellers....



plaid is not bad necklace ($25) by
thelovelythings
(this seller is the writer for the above link to blog)




chunky alpaca tights
($225) by isobelandcleo


massive neck plait
($225) by isobelandcleo




berry pendant
($36) by thepebblecollection




stuffie necklace ($49) by misakomimoko who lives in barcelona


another soft necklace ($45) by misakomimoko



BFF tubular necklace
($45) by christinedomanic



and I'm was really excited when I stumbled upon andJames's
aphylla vintage chain
($45)





dioica vintage white grape stone necklace
($45) one of my major favorites



goldfinish bell necklace ($35)


stone rosary necklace ($45)


Etsy has gotten back on my good side :)

No comments: