Thursday, October 1, 2009

fall



...one of the reasons is because Fall means
October is here!
(and i get to wear my favorite, bright orange sweater that is in the above picture!)



Finally ! The best month of the year!

To celebrate I...



...treated myself to a pumpkin spice latte & pumpkin bread loaf @ starbucks



...bought oodles of pumpkins at a bodega



...have got my eye on this awesome sweater
from sphinxlover on etsy. ($40)
Too bad its for kids :(




...sang this song
to say goodbye to last month




...dream that I can snatch one of these sharply cute necklaces (and not squirm when I put it on).
via squirrel bunny left right (both $48 ea).




...and sang this song to get in the mood for the potions and spookiness Halloween has in store this year!

What are you doing for fall? I'd love to hear!

No comments: