Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some work from Work--Holiday 09

A lot of the work I produced when I first started at 77Kids is now in stores (well, online, my mistake). They seem sooo long ago and old!




riding under the stars tee here




dashing through the snow tee here




peace tee here

and these are some of my favorites done by other talented co-workers:




good for you tee by joe here



superstar hoodie by keith here




danger mountain tee by steve here



snow shoe crew by keith here which is merchandised horribly on the website by not showing the back which is the best part of the graphic.


77 hoodie by steve here (I really wish I could buy this for myself, but would probably be a belly hoodie on me)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!
It all looks great Lindsey:)

Lindsey Balbierz said...

thanks jasmine!