Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bit by the travel bug

I think 2010 is my year to travel.
Just look at all the things I found online...
After digging around, a few of these make my senses go wild.

Current loves:
bright, bold graphic textiles
intricate beading
baskets, bowls, anything that holds things and that is pretty
woven patterns
and of course alpacas.




A. Monkey Biz animal sculpture. Prices vary according to size. pictures via here and here.
B. Raffia Striped Basket. $38 via Ten Thousand Villages.
C. Wool Baby Alpaca. $14 via Ten Thousand Villages.
D. Urchin Ring. $120. via Rare Device
E. Handbuilt Candy Bowl. Design #51 $87 via Rare Device
F. Raffia Star Basket. $24 via Ten Thousand Villages.
G. Mexican bedspread.. $275 via Loaded Trunk
H. MultiColored Shoulder Bag. $34 via Ten Thousand Villages.
I. Vintage Suzani Pillow. $90 via Loaded Trunk
J. Love Knot Beads Felt Hat. $44 via Ten Thousand Villages.

No comments: