Thursday, February 11, 2010

Channeling Thiebaud

Maybe it's because I'm craving ice cream sundaes from FAO Schwarz's ice cream parlor, or maybe I have an itch for Spring shopping, but I've been so enamored by:

ice cream, pastel-colored, dainty jewelry,
caramel colored patent shoes,
and silver stud earrings.



Or maybe I am just channeling Mr. Thiebaud's confectionary-infused color palette.

a. overpriced kids necklace here , here $95 b. FriendShip Corsage $16 Emersonmade c. Classic Sedum Rosette Posts $90 via ManiDesigns d. Ruffle Cardigan Sweater Lands End now $39.50 e. Chadwick Brogues $118 via Free People f. Aqua Plimsoll Slip-on Sneaker$18 UO g. patent leather skinny belt 24.95 LLBean h. Perfect fit cascade tee $29.50 Jcrew i. Filament booties here $90 (for baby, I want my size!)

By Wayne Thiebaud:
Confections here
cakes here
Three Strawberry Shakes. here


No comments: