Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Celebrate

My mom is turning the big 6-0 this year, so of course a big party is in store to celebrate!




I created the invite for my mom's bday party that my sisters, my step-dad, and I are throwing for her.

I wanted my mom to be surprised when she finally got it in the mail, so I waited a few weeks before posting it until now. My mom has been a faithful blog follower of mine (thanks mom!), so I knew if I posted it before the invites went out, then well, it wouldn't be as much of a surprise.

;)



Flash forward a few weeks. My sister texts me while she is back home for the week "The invitation came today, mom laughed so hard, aww!"

Success!






You need an invite designed/illustrated?
Email me lindseybalbierz {at} gmail {dot} com.
Let's do something fun!

No comments: