Friday, October 8, 2010

Wish List for 25

I will be turning the big 2-5 in 2 weeks, so I am a bit excited!
I feel like the world is at my fingertips and I'm ready to take it all on.



I've been narrowing my WISH LIST down to pieces that will carry me through the next few years, good wardrobe staples, some things for career development, some for style and some for pure childish fun!


1. Smallable necklace here and here. 2. Old Navy fur vest here. 3. Lands End Canvas cowlneck dress. 4. LLBean signature tweed bag here.
5.HUE over the knee socks here. 6. Lands End jacket here. 7. AE skinny jeans. 8. Ann Taylor LOFT striped sweater dress.
9. Lands End wrap bracelet. 10. HUE opaque tights (by far the best producers of tights!) here. 11. LLBean boot here.
12. Ann Taylor LOFT over knee boot here. 13. Aaron Meshon iPop terrior magnet here. 14. Creative, Inc. by Joy Choiand Meg Ilasco. I already treated myself to this early bday present. 15. Rifle Paper Co. custom stationary here. 16. This cute rabbit print, or ANY print, by illustrator Aaron Meshon here. 17. The Playbook by Alex S Maclean. I WANT THIS BOOK for its awesome reference shots here!



What do you usually put on your birthday list??

No comments: