Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pillow Designs are Here!

You heard right! Go get 'em while they are hot!




I am so excited to announce that my aerial traffic scenes
are NOW available on Envelop.eu.


Envelop is "...an online print-on-demand platform where illustrators can create, promote and sell high quality cotton items to textile lovers worldwide."


Based out of Belgium, these pillow cases are printed on demand and are 100% cotton. I must send a big thank you to Serge for helping me get started and answering all my questions!


Round-About Traffic Scene



Highway Traffic Scene

----------

Prices range between $26-$32, depending on what size you would like to order.

Check out the 2 designs in my shop here. Perfect for a little kiddo's Holiday gift. But make sure to order before Dec 7th if you want it there before Dec 24th.

Happy shopping!








No comments: