Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to it.

How was your New Years? Mine was pretty chill, a very quiet evening with my boyfriend. I got back the night before from Cleveland, so I just wanted to keep it simple and easy.

I've been trying to get to cafes more often so I can just zone out and do some sketching. That is one thing that I have missed so much since college. Sketching more is going to be one of my main personal and professional goals of 2011 and I hope to be able to share some of that right here.

So continuing on with my sketchbook....
I guess [pissed off] bundled-up New Yorkers are on my mind, because that is what has been showing up in it lately.








By the time I got back to New York after the 13 hour Amtrak journey, the snow had begun to melt, leaving a slush mess.
Now enter the garbage phase, piles and piles of garbage are NOW just starting to get picked up.

But aside from this, I am really excited about this year. I am working on new invitations, including my sisters wedding invitation suite, as well as couple's portraits, and some new illustrations. I look forward to sharing with you in the coming weeks!

Now, let the good times begin!

No comments: