Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sarah + Joe's Wedding Table Placards

January through March of this year, I was working on a project for a lovely couple Sarah and Joe. I found the couple through the site where I am also a vendor, 100 Layer Cake.

Sarah + Joe were looking for an illustrator to make table placards illustrating the numerous locations that they have visited when they were dating. Sarah + Joe were dream clients, so fun and so open to what I had to suggest. The couple gave me a list of places, foods & items that meant something to them for each city. To personalize it a bit more, I asked for a short 1-liner to add into the banner for each city. In the end, I illustrated 19 cities that would be used on their 19 tables at their wedding. Each city will be for one table and be posted for their guests to find.

Thanks again Sarah + Joe. I hope you had a wonderful wedding yesterday!




-----



----



----




----



----



----



----



----



----



----



----



----



----




----



----



----



----



----



----------


Please email me if I can help bring your wedding dreams to life.
I would love to chat!

No comments: