Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All Heart

Two weekends ago, I was walking around Williamsburg when I remembered my co-worker, Jessica, mention this cool shop that is off of Bedford between N4th and N5th.  I wandered around the small interior 'mall' of shops and found Me Me Antenna. After seeing all the pretty things, my eyes locked with this beauty and I knew I had to have it.


I know there is a huge trend out there with hearts (Comme des Garçons' logo, that infamous Holiday '11 JCrew Heart sweater, Wildfox's big heart T's) , but there is something so clean and endearing about a simple heart graphic that is timeless. 


So, I decided to pull together a list of great hearts around the web. 
All of them are under $25 and would be a great Mother's day present. 


1- Neon Pink  Heart card by banquet $5
2- heart cookie cutter Mignon Kitchen $2.50
3- Heart stickers  Knot and Bow $4
4- heart wood board FishsEddy  $19.95
5-Love You night light in neon pink by owlshadowpuppets $22
6- tiny gold heart necklace jennijewel $22
7- heart tote by Alphabet Bags via Madewell $23
8- Lovely Love my Family print  by tuesdaymourning $25
9- Heart Pins by That'll Be Fine $10

And a big thank you to the great people out there who have bought a set of  
mr. fox photographer thank you cards!

No comments: