Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little Paper Planes

We had a guest today in class, Kelly Lynn Jones, a fine artist out of California who founded Little Paper Planes. She was really inspirational and shared many great resources for us to use to produce prints, promotional items, and just for inspiration. Little Paper Planes serves as online shop where illustrators are able to sell their zines, prints, accessories, and clothing. ------>check it out

www.littlepaperplanes.com

www.kellylynnjones.com

I am kinda getting tired, tired of school since we are in week 7 of 15....but Amy's recent visit gave me a what I was missing from my family back in Cleveland. I was in this weird funk...but I think I am back to normal and more excited about my work. Yep. Kelly Lynn's presentation got me reinspired. Well thesis calls...

No comments: