Sunday, June 28, 2009

Settlin' in

It has been about 3 weeks since I moved in and things are starting to feel a little more homey. I am working on making my room a little sanctuary for myself. Being totally me, a total design freak, I made a mood board for what I want my room to look/feel like. If I don't have a set vision, I am soo all over the place and just buy stuff that is cute, but then it doesn't really mesh all together.

Anyways...here is my mental work in progress...bigger version on my flickr




I am refurbishing my existing dresser by painting it and replacing the knobs with ones I got from Anthropologie. I especially like the cute yellow bird! :)



I took these shots minutes before the movers arrived w/ all our stuff, so it looks really empty.



Peeking into our kitchen




My lovely large closet



View out of my window



Still gotta get a bookcase, hang art, and paint/put new knobs on my dresser...phew.

No comments: