Sunday, December 13, 2009

24 for 24

Remember this?
19. Put up wall frame collage
I promised here. (Sorry, hadn't gotten a sunny day to take pics.) So ta-da.
I am very proud with the way my room is starting to take shape.



I'm now about 1.5 months into my 24th year.
I am slowly achieving my goals of learning new things and pushing myself to keep being creative outside of my sketchbook.










...and this one too...
21. Make red velvet cake
I succeeded at making red velvet cake (using this recipe) for Jon's holiday dinner party this Saturday.





To make this simple cake decoration:

1. Make a tube out of paper and tape it shut.
2. Put tube onto frosted cake and put a bunch of sprinkles down.
Do this for as many dots that you want.
3. Take the tube off of frosting, but move slowly, don't want to take any frosting off the cake.
4. Pat down sprinkles into frosting and smooth out an indentations from the tube.
5. Sprinkle a little bit all over the cake.





Voila! So simple.


Gotta keep going with my list! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: