Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wedding Favors



I had the great pleasure of designing the wedding invitation suite for my sister and her fiance. Their wedding was last weekend, so I am finally back to New York and assembling pictures of all the little details we worked on together.

One of those details, was the wedding favor. My sister and my mom made 160+ homemade apple pies as the wedding favors (Yes, really, they made 160 pies over 2 days of baking. And yes, they were delicous!). So, I designed a sticker for their jars that had their wedding logo incorporated.

Here are some snap shots of the cute little favors!









[All product shots by Tom Takigayama]

And here is a picture of my beautiful sister on our drive to the ceremony.


[Photo by Lindsey Balbierz]

Stay tuned for pictures of their invitation suite later this week!

See my other wedding work here, here and here.

No comments: