Friday, June 1, 2012

Give Me Some Yellow

 
The last few weeks I have been more and more attracted to yellow. 
I am not sure exactly why, but it sure does put me in a happier mood, and that sure helped with some life changes I've been adapting to over the last few weeks.  Or maybe, yellow reminds me of a good friend of mine who is moving from Ohio to sunny California. 
Either way, I think a little extra yellow in your life isn't a bad thing. 
In fact, I have been wearing a pair of yellow earrings that I purchased in Paris more and more because it puts me in a better mood. Here are a few things that could add a bit of pizazz to your everyday life.
------
1/  Strawberry Yellow card via Fawnsberg $4.50
2/ Colored Rays print by artist Laura Berger $20
3/ Beaded Necklace from Rwanda by Indego Africa* a fair trade organization $10
4/ Lotta Kulhorn Martas Tray via Huset $24
6/ IOU short short  by IOU * a company, promoting the longevity of Indian weavers & Spanish tailors $65
7/ Canary Yellow bottle by Bkr $28 (Canary is sold out now!)
------
some other yellow items I liked, but didn't make the cut in the above design...
pink & yellow drinking Glasses by reconstitutions $27
Colorblock clutch by vellepurse $56 

**all pictures are taken from respective websites stated above.

No comments: