Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Upstate Fall Trip




Yes, I have been slacking with the posts this last week. It's been a little crazy since my parents left last Monday.

Amy and I packed our bags to take a mini 2-day vacation to Upstate New York. It was really great to get away from the city, see the beautiful foliage and take in the season.

Highlights below







Went to Greig Farms in Red Hook, NY (about a 2 hr drive from Manhattan).


Plus, Amy took me to Woodbury Commons on the way home. Let's just say, some major damage was done w/ my wallet. I didn't realize such good stores were there! Got some cute fall finds.


Phoenicia, NY in the Catskills




At Peekamoose Restaurant in Big Indian, NY. We are HUGE fans now. You gotta, I mean you gotta go here if you go upstate!

Tomorrow is my Birthday. The big 24. I am working on my list of 24...to come in the next few hours. xo

No comments: